Clicking Torque Wrench Without Scale - with long travel trigger, automaticAccuracy:
- Up to size 14=+ 4% of set value
- From size 25=+3% of the set value
- Torque wrench without scale. Wrench setting using torque analyses.
- The indicating trigger makes unintentional over tightening extremely unlikely.
- Anti-clockwise tightening by reversing the plug in head.
On reaching the set torque value the wrench gives a clearly perceptible indication and is then again immediately ready for use. The long travel indication gives the user an unmistakable signal that the set torque has been reached. Application:
For controlled screw tightening to a pre-set torque in batch production. Note: See No. 657580 - 65 7950 for suitable plug-in heads.
|Size = Maximum torque ||Nm ||5 ||14 ||25 ||60 |
|65 7750 Clicking torque wrench without scale ||XXX ||XXX ||XXX ||XXX |
|Tightening value (scale range) ||Nm ||0.5 - 5 ||01/04/14 ||01/05/25 ||01/10/60 |
|Overall length ||mm ||145 ||205 ||240 ||360 |
|Weight ||kg ||0.22 ||0.29 ||0.65 ||0.87 |
|Square for plug-in heads ||mm ||9x12 |