The IQ Wrench Opta is a powerful, smart torque tool which is essential in both the Quality Audit and Assembly environments. The rugged, but light tool can be used on a stand alone basis or as part of a sophisticated production control system. The Crane Joint Rate Simulator (JRS Opta) is used for assembly tool performance testing. This is achieved by accurate and repetitive simulation of the joint without the use of a threaded fastener.
The JRS can be configured across a range of joints from hard (20 degrees) to soft (720 degrees). Once the tool has finished its test cycle, the JRS Opta automatically releases the brake ready for the next test cycle. This has the advantage of speeding up the tool test procedure because there are no fixings to undo and no joint kits to back off and re-grease between test cycles.
- What does a typical system include? Learn more!
- How does it work? Learn more about the operating principle!
- More technical technical data. Click here!
- What are the dimensions? Click here for the dimensions of the hydraulic torque test bench!
- Representation of production joint remote from production line, without a mechanical joint kit
- Torque, angle, pulse count measurement on most types of continuous drive and impulse tools, and wrenches, with data collection
- Machine capability testing
- Fast tool measurement
- Solutions from 2 - 500 Nm
- Ability to calibrate torque & angle wrenches