Crane Torque OptaCrane Electronics have been delivering solutions for torque management and control problems around the world, satisfying the needs of manufacturing industry for improved quality, safety, complete traceability and increased productivity. Our Crane Torque Products and Services are provided as per our client's specification & requirement. We welcome queries for Industrial Tools from South India region including Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu.
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|I Deal In||New Only|
The IQ Wrench Opta is a powerful, smart torque tool which is essential in both the Quality Audit and Assembly environments. The rugged, but light tool can be used on a stand alone basis or as part of a sophisticated production control system. The Crane Joint Rate Simulator (JRS Opta) is used for assembly tool performance testing. This is achieved by accurate and repetitive simulation of the joint without the use of a threaded fastener.
The JRS can be configured across a range of joints from hard (20 degrees) to soft (720 degrees). Once the tool has finished its test cycle, the JRS Opta automatically releases the brake ready for the next test cycle. This has the advantage of speeding up the tool test procedure because there are no fixings to undo and no joint kits to back off and re-grease between test cycles.
- What does a typical system include? Learn more!
- How does it work? Learn more about the operating principle!
- More technical technical data. Click here!
- What are the dimensions? Click here for the dimensions of the hydraulic torque test bench!
- Representation of production joint remote from production line, without a mechanical joint kit
- Torque, angle, pulse count measurement on most types of continuous drive and impulse tools, and wrenches, with data collection
- Machine capability testing
- Fast tool measurement
- Solutions from 2 - 500 Nm
- Ability to calibrate torque & angle wrenches
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Drive Size||1/2 Inch|
The IQ Wrench Opta
is a powerful, smart torque tool which is essential in both the Quality Audit and Assembly environments. The rugged, but light tool can be used on a stand alone basis or as part of a sophisticated production control system.
Depending on customer needs the IQ Wrench Opta can be configured as either a basic tool or an advanced data collection system. Flexibility is enhanced as the software in the IQ Wrench Opta can be upgraded almost as soon as a change is required.Key Features
- Removes need for separate torque readout and wrench
- Torque range from 1-1500Nm
- Ergonomic & light design
- Large memory
- Advanced SPC capabilities including multiple torque graphs
- Wireless communication options more
- Bi-directional communication with your PC network
- Automatic tool head recognition more
- Point of load insensitive more
- Visual, audible & vibrating alarms more
- Option of DIN, S/R or square heads
- Has been tested to ISO 6789-2007
The IQ Wrench Opta allows recording and storage of critical data:
- Who used the IQ Wrench Opta
- When the measurement was taken
- What results were achieved - torque and angle
- What the process was